Thursday, August 27, 2009

major distraction

Hi ANNISAA I know you're reading this ;D

so we had a GREAT idea today, the both of us are gonna study! You see, since we both have NO discipline to sit down and study (at all), we decided to start this new thing to force us to study:

gonna have little quizzes for each other every (alternate) day, and for every mistake we make 10 cents shall be taken away from our wallet and put into our little studying piggy bank (save the rest for shopping ah!) Its not so much about the 10 cents but the idea of a punishment if you get what I mean :)


Just that I got REALLLYY distracted in the library today and only managed to study 4 or 5 pages. Jeslin the great managed to explain some stuff to me and I'm gonna try to look for my teacher more often. Alrighty, shall go to school at 7 to do geog with her YO!!

twenty freaking SEVEN more days to promos and I haven't started.

THIS IS DAY ONE!!! (Attempted to start yesterday but I fell asleep at 10:30)

Bye!

No comments: